Thursday, November 17, 2011

the absence of struggle..and now the struggle with absence...

my apologies for not posting for so long...i feel crippled by the everyday absence of my brother vincent...it has paralyzed me emotionally, creatively and sometimes it feels completely...along with that is what i see as the misuse of things ive developed. it just puts me further into the abyss when i see it. i feel no desire to create i feel no desire to do much of anything. i do feel anger. that is really about the only emotion other than total sadness that i do feel. if carson would give me my god dam fucking camera back i could at least try to entertain the few remaining people that visit here. i am however trying really hard to claw my way back into something that even seems normal. 0nce again im sorry for not posting. i promise ill do better.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment