Saturday, September 17, 2011

sucker punch...



it makes me sad the amount of friends ive lost...wether they pass away or just pass me by, it leaves a space i always save for them to return...if what im doing or saying is offending anyone, imagine the torture of how it feels to wait until someone wants to be homies again...ive decided not to do that to myself anymore..so ill leave it at this: if you are offended, first examine why you are...if you should be...and if it really matters. i keep daily reminders right in front of me at my workstation so i dont make the mistake of waiting again. i know that i am a great friend...that i do whatever i can to protect my friends and people i care about i try my best to treat them with respect and let them know constantly how much they mean to me..i would never say or do anything on purpose to hurt anyones feelings or them for that matter...i dont have it in me to be on any sort of common ground with anyone that wouldnt do that for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment